Cobb House

Manchester-by-the-Sea, Massachusetts


The original Charles Cobb House was built by Roberts and Hoare in 1898. It was a straightforward, four-square, Colonial Revival house designed for the formal lifestyle of the period. The rooms were restored and an addition (doubling the size of the house) was built. The new addition blends seamlessly with the original architecture and enhances the true character of the house.